Our mission is to improve and maintain the mental, emotional, spiritual and physical health of family caregivers so they may experience positive and healthy outcomes.
Our program goals are to provide:
1) health education to address various aspects of health
2) bilingual resources to meet an array of caregiving needs
3) a relaxation zone with useful ideas to reduce stress
4) research to discover recent findings of experts
5) a support system to build a sense of community
Symbolism of our Logo
The FAMA Center logo is a purple heart with a dove gently hovering inside. The heart represents the caring nature and compassion of caregivers as they sacrifice for their loved ones. The dove is a symbol of peace, a virtue that we hope fills the hearts and minds of each and every caregiver. The color purple symbolizes dignity, uplifts us, calms the mind and nerves, offers a sense of spirituality and encourages creativity.